Secure your high risk investments
Initial Coin Offering (ICO) is basically a type of crowdfunding, centered around cryptocurrency technology. ICOs allow companies founded on Blockchain technology to easily raise capital by issuing virtual tokens to investors; bypassing venture capitalist, security and bank regulations.
Although many ICOs can be lucky choice for investors, It is essential to acknowledge that some ICO initiatives have been and will probably be fraudulent. The Initial Coin Offering (ICO) market is not regulated by financial authorities, and hence the risks of fraudulent activities are high and funds that are lost due to fraudulent campaigns may never be recovered.
As Initial Coin Offering (ICO) market emerges, so do the risks!
The market is largely unregulated and there is very little historical information is available for investors. PRODAFT addresses the risks and secures your investments by;
- Publishing Public Reports covering risk areas
- Creating Custom Reports for investors
- Providing Due Diligence Reports
- Delivering Cyber Security Report of the ICOs' services (with the authorization of the ICO)
- Offering extensive reports of companies in question
- Offering extensive report of the key people
- Providing Cyber Security Report of the Underlying Blockchain Structure of the ICO